DigitalTutors - Creating Run Cycles in CINEMA 4D Tutorial
ANGUAGE: ENGLISH | FORMAT: ISO | RELEASE DATE: 2013/09/05 | 1.2GB
RUNTIME: 02H 20M | AUTHOR: DELANO ATHIA
In this CINEMA 4D training we will learn how to use CINEMA 4D's animation tools to create a convincing run cycle.We'll start by taking a look at our rig and figuring out a rotation order that would work best for our needs. We'll then jump right in an start blocking in the run: adding extremes and breakdowns.
Once this step is finished, we'll begin polishing the animation, which includes refining arcs, achieving realistic weight, as well as solidifying each pose. We'll also learn how to mirror animation to work faster, as well as how to translate the run forward.
In the end, you'll not only learn how to animate a run cycle, but you'll learn techniques that can be used to improve the quality of your animations.
1. Introduction and project overview 01:10
2. Getting the scene ready for the animation 07:03
3. Working with reference and creating the initial pose 11:07
4. Mirroring poses in CINEMA 4D 14:09
5. Roughing in the Down position 11:25
6. Cycling the animation 04:01
7. Correcting the movements of the legs 15:23
8. Adding weight to the upper body 10:40
9. Finishing the legs 12:55
10. Keeping the upper body balances with the COG 02:50
11. Animating the upper torso 09:39
12. Finishing the neck and head 08:08
13. Refining the arms 11:28
14. Transferring the animation of the right arm to the left 09:37
15. Wrapping up the run cycle 06:33
Buy a Premium Account uploaded.net or Rapidgator.net = High speed+parallel downloads!