Create Hand Drawn character Animations Using Photoshop | 846 MB
Turn hand drawn sketches, characters, typography, and videos into looping animations.
On this course you'll learn to turn hand drawn sketches into animations using Photoshop. You'll learn to add some dance moves to a pencil drawing of a robot. We'll create a happy jumping cupcake that never gets tired. We'll add some vibrancy to typography. And we'll create a realistic animation by tracing on top of a video.
This course will teach you basic animation principles and how to apply them using simple Photoshop tools.
The course is separated in independent sections. You can start the section that most interests you without worrying about having to take the other ones to understand the context. Each section has its own downloadable materials that you can use.
Take this course if you're curious about animation and want to have some fun creating silly GIF doodles. This is not a professional animation course! It's just to learn a cool skill.
* Section 1: Creating a jumping cupcake in Photoshop
* Section 2: Turning a video into a realistic animation
* Section 3: Turning pencil drawn sketches into a digital animation using Photoshop
* Section 4: Giving life to typography by adding animation
* Section 5: The 12 basic principles of animation by Disney
All Link Download :