English | 2015-09-15 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2.25 hrs | 649 MB
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real World Skills
In this project-based video tutorial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills for real-world applications.
Follow along with our expert instructor in this training course to get:
- Concise, informative and broadcast-quality training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutorial videos
Practical working files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other form of tutorial, online or offline so you'll know the exact steps for your own projects.
If you work for a company that develops products of one kind or another, you may have worked on a new feature you thought was truly awesome, only to discover later that it was a dismal failure. In this video course, Dan McKinley shares hard lessons that he learned at Etsy about the value of using data to drive product decisions.
Using several real-world case studies on proposed changes to Etsy's website, Dan demonstrates why using appropriate metrics to evaluate any product idea is crucial in the early stages before you spend too much time and money on something that may not pan out.
- Determine the type of data you need for analyzing specific product questions
- Prioritize product ideas based on several metrics, do the numbers add up?
- Examine case studies on two product ideas: one discarded and one pursued
- Understand the benefit of A/B testing for evaluating product prototypes
- Explore the novelty effect: products that only achieve short-term effects
- Look at three methods for attempting large strategic moves, based on case studies
- Learn how to win the trust of your community when introducing product changes
Dan McKinley is a web developer who spent seven years at Etsy, beginning in 2007 when it was still a fledgling company. During his tenure, he worked on activity feeds, search, recommendations, experimentation, and analytics. Dan currently works for Stripe, a company that provides a suite of APIs to help businesses accept online payments.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!