Principles of Natural Camouflage: The Science of Invisibility [1 DVDrip (M4V)]
English | Size: 461.87 MB (484,303,518 bytes)
All too often the concept of Natural Camouflage is presented as little more than covering yourself with mud and ash, and basically just "getting dirty".
True Natural Camouflage is an Art, and is applied in very specific ways for very specific reasons! During this 90 minute webinar you will learn:
- The Principles of "Dead Space"
- How to "disappear" and remain unnoticed
- How we percieve our environment
- The 9 "S-entials" of camouflage
- When, where and how to move on the landscape
- The application of natural camouflage materials
- And much more!
See for yourself the difference between true Natural Camouflage and plain old "getting dirty".
Founded in 2007 by Eddie Starnater and Julie Martin, Practical Primitive is dedicated to the small-group and individual instruction of adults in all aspects of Primitive, Traditional and Self-Reliance skills.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!