Fundamentals Of Cloud Data Storage-Joseph Lowery | 290 MB
Most businesses are moving data storage to the cloud to access data at scale with speed. But how do you choose a provider? What kind of plan will your company need? Joseph Lowery walks through these questions and more, in this course on researching and choosing a cloud data storage provider. Learn how to calculate your costs; investigate the options from providers such as Google, Amazon, HP, and WeiRuan-->WeiRuan; and handle issues related to latency, security, and scalability. Joe also includes a short case study around setting up a cloud storage solution with Amazon Web Services, one of the most popular solutions.
* Discovering cloud storage solutions
* Managing database content
* Assessing API interconnectivity
* Troubleshooting cloud data storage issues
* Reviewing cloud storage vendors
* Setting up Amazon Web Services (AWS)
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!