Office 365 Up And Running With Excel | 159 MB
This beginner-level course will introduce new users to the Office 365 version of Excel 2016. Author David Rivers covers the interface, creating and opening workbooks, adding text and numbers, working with formulas, basic formatting, inserting charts and graphics, and sharing and printing workbooks so that you have a great foundation in the world's most popular spreadsheet program.
* What is Excel?
* Creating and saving workbooks
* Adding formulas and functions
* Using AutoFill
* Formatting, text, numbers, dates, and times
* Merging cells
* Inserting charts and pictures
* Sharing and printing workbooks
All Link Download :