InfiniteSkills - Designing f Mobile Training Video (2015)
MP4 | AVC 496kbps | English | 1280x720 | 29.97ps | 4h 15mins | AAC stereo 125kbps | 1.14 GB
Learn how to design mobile apps that users love and that also meet your business goals. In this video course, user experience (UX) expert and designer Paul McAleer takes you step-by-step, explaining techniques that will help you research, plan, design, and test your app. You'll learn how to approach content strategy, build efficient user interfaces, and present your project effectively to stakeholders.
- Learn infmation architecture fundamentals and how they are best applied in a mobile context, including sitemaps and taxonomies
- Dive into practical ways to address mobile from a design perspective, including Responsive Web Design
- Build a UI that includes individual widgets, tap targets, gestures, page flows, and page structures, animation, and interactivity
- Understand overall trends that affect mobile content, including text, video, and audio
- Examine hardware and software tools available f usability testing
-Learn structure, presentation style, and recommended best practices f communicating your design to stakeholders
Paul McAleer has over 30 years of experience in technology and design, including 20 years on the web and digital touchpoints f bitz, Gogo, Expedia, and Stanfd Health Care. Paul is currently a UX manager at Rightpoint, where he delivers powerful apps, websites, and strategies f brands.
02. Strategy and Research
04. Usability Testing
05. Presenting Your Wk
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!