GCSE Biology AQA B1
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 233 MB
Learn GCSE Biology and prepare f the B1 exam
This course is a complete study and revision guide to the AQA GCSE Biology B1 course.
You Can Learn and Master Biology to Ensure Your Success in the GCSE Exam.
Review the complete content of the GCSE AQA B1 Ce Biology course.
Practise exam questions to gain competence and confidence.
Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
Prepare with confidence f the final GCSE exam.
I've written this course to help students I teach prepare f the GCSE exam and I'd now like any student to benefit from it.
This course covers the following topics in the AQA B1 specification; 1. Keeping Healthy, 2. Nerves and Hmones, 3. Drugs, 4. Interdependence and Adaptation, 5. Energy and Biomass, 6. Waste materials, 7. Differences in ganisms, 8. Evolution.
By following the lectures you will complete the entire AQA B1 syllabus and will be ready to sit the exam.
I've used my experience as an Educational Consultant, a Seni Leader, a Head of Department and an Exam Marker to ensure you get a high quality, course that will maximise your Grade.
At your fingertips you will have a wide range of tips, tricks and strategies that will lower your stress levels and make your learning fun.
How to use this course.
I have recded over 30 lectures that explain the material of the Biology specification. Each teaching lecture is followed by a sht quiz that you can use to check your understanding. I've also included practice questions you can download and I show how to wk through them in video lectures. You'll see how to approach the questions and gain full marks when doing them.
Each lecture has clear objectives (using wds like, name, describe, explain) to help you know what you are trying to learn. I've used ideas from Bloom's Taxonomy, Solo Learning, Assessment f Learning and Visible Learning to develop these. At the end of each lecture you will see that content of the specification. This is really imptant as any exam question you will meet will have to be based on this. The lectures are sht but are crammed with infmation. Watch them as many times as you like and pause them when you need. You can easily watch them whilst you are waiting f a bus train, even during commercial breaks in your favourite TV programme! I've designed them so you can even use a smartphone small tablet to view them. Happy Learning!
What are the requirements?
- No additional material is needed but students should have covered the KS3 Science syllabus.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 31 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Review the complete content of the GCSE AQA B1 Ce Biology course.
- Practise exam questions to gain competence and confidence.
- Test knowledge and understanding using the quizzes that follow each lecture.
- Prepare with confidence f the final GCSE exam.
- This course specifically matches the AQA GCSE Science curriculum. It does not go into the detail of an A-level undergraduate degree. However it provides a good base to move on to such courses.
What is the target audience?
- If you are preparing f the AQA GCSE ce Biology exam you will find this course really useful.
- If you've missed, don't understand, some of the wk you can use this course to fix any gaps in your knowledge and understanding.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!