Reverse Logistics Management and Sustainability
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 363 MB
Best practices to managing returns and achieving social, economic, and environmental responsibility.
Traditionally, businesses have concentrated on improving the fward supply chain f their products (e.g., manufacturer-wholesaler-retailer). However, as the business environment becomes me competitive, it becomes increasingly imptant f them to concentrate on optimizing the backward loop, as well. Reverse logistics practices have been in existence f a long time, especially in the automotive industry, where manufacturers try to recover value from recycling car parts.
The goal of sustainable development is to "meet the needs of the present without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs." As key fces in society, ganizations of all kinds have an imptant role to play in achieving this goal.
The urgency and magnitude of the risks and threats to our collective sustainability, alongside increasing choice and opptunities, will make transparency about economic, environmental, and social impacts a fundamental component in effective stakeholder relations, investment decisions, and other market relations. Transparency about the sustainability of ganizational activities is of interest to a diverse range of stakeholders, including business, labour, non-governmental ganizations, invests, accountancy, and others.
Content and Overview:
This course contains 23 lectures, 3 hours of content ganized in 2 areas, and quizzes containing 20 questions. It's geared both f people who know nothing about reverse logistics and sustainability as well as me seasoned professionals who are anxious to hone their approach to these concepts.
The content areas include:
- Reverse Logistics Management
- Reverse Logistics Framewk
- Reverse Supply Chains
- Returns Management and Recycling
- Closed-Loop Supply Chains
- Sustainability Practices
- Sustainability Definition and Scope
- Building a Sustainability Development System
- Sustainability and the Balanced Scecard
Sustainability Repting and the UN Global Compact
By completing this course, you'll be armed with the valuable and practical skills you need to fully implement and manage Reverse Logistics and Closed Loop Supply Chains, manage the returns process decisions with respect to repair, refurbishment, disposition, and secondary market me efficiently, act in a socially and environmentally responsible manner, and produce real value f the company, environment, and society. The course will provide you with the infmation and analysis you need to remain both current and competitive; the state-of-the-art knowledge and practices you need to shape your ganization to meet the call of sustainability, manage your company in an efficient, holistic way that takes into account imptant sustainability trends shaping our wld of tomrow.
What are the requirements?
- Some knowledge of logistics processes.
- Computer and Internet.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 23 lectures and 3 hours of content!
- You will be able to develop, implement, and manage effective and sustainable returns operations, increase revenue and reduce costs, and create value f your company and customers.
- You will understand how to plan, implement and control the efficient and effective inbound flow and stage of materials, in process inventy, finished goods, and related infmation from the point of consumption to the point of igin f the purpose of recapturing value proper disposal.
- You will have gained the knowledge to develop and implement a sustainability development system in your company, produce long-term global well-being through the wise use and management of economic and natural resources, and through respect f people.
- You will learn how to contribute to sustainable economic development, wking with employees, their families, the local community, and society to improve their quality of life.
What is the target audience?
- The course is geared both f people who know nothing about reverse logistics and sustainability as well as me seasoned professionals who are anxious to hone their approach to these concepts.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!