B&W masterclass - Long exposure Photography by Joel Tjintjelaar
Duration: 174 min | Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720 30fps | Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, 2 ch | 1.8 GB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English | Original Working files Included
This video tutorial will guide you step-by-step through my Black and White workflow using my own self developed method of iterative Selective Gradient Masking or iSGM. At the same time I will give you a look at how I approach architectural and landscape photography using Long exposure techniques.
A few of the topics discussed and demonstrated in this video:
- Seascape Long exposure photography at the famous Zeeland Bridge in the Netherlands
- Architectural Long exposure photography in Rotterdam
- A step-by-step demonstration of my iterative Selective Gradient Masking technique - iSGM.
- Creating presence in your photos to create depth and a 3-D look to your images.
- Creating selections for masks
- Use of the curves tool as an essential tool for B&W post processing techniques.
- A step-by-step demonstration of my complete B8W post processing workflow using all my techniques.
- An interview with Joel Tjintjelaar and much more
Home Page -