Convert Static Websites from HTML to PHP for Web Designers
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1 hr | 111 MB
eLearning, Development, Web Development | Skill level: All level
A crash training on converting single page and multiple pages static html website into PHP with essential techniques.
If you are a web designer or developer who creates single page static site (HTML/CSS) and/or multiple pages static site but never tried PHP for any reason and willing to know how to take advantage of PHP in your designed static websites then this course is for you.
At the end of this course, you will be able to convert single page website and/or multiple pages website into PHP-based pages and update your website quickly instead of manually doing changes in repeated sections of website.
You will learn by watching me doing it and explaining the process and procedure, so you can repeat it all yourself and practice it in my given theme files or your own .html websites.
What are the requirements?
- You need to have a local web server (or a web hosting with PHP support)
- You will also learn to install xampp in my course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 36 mins of content!
- Install and Setup XAMPP (web server)
- Convert Single Page .html Website into .php
- Convert Multi Page .html Website into .php
- Setup Automatically Changeable Year with PHP
- Display IP Address of User
- Create Standard PHP Template
- Create Re-useable PHP Files
- Dynamically Highlight Menu on Active Page
- Practically Use Basic PHP
What is the target audience?
- HTML/CSS website designers who want to get rid of doing manual changes in repeated areas of whole website
- Web designers who want to speed up updating process of their website
- Front-end developers who want to take advantage of PHP
- PHP Beginners who want to learn some techniques of practical PHP
- This course is NOT for experienced PHP developers