Swift Programming for Beginners
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 4 hrs | 667 MB
Learn Swift 2 programming from a beginners perspective. Get started developing iOS apps today.
Swift is one of the hottest new languages on the market today, and essential if you want to develop iOS apps goig forward. This class will give you a big head start in becoming a solid Swift engineer. If you've ever tried to read online tutorials / the Apple documentation to get started but felt like you're banging your head against a wall...this course can help. Four hours of step-by-step instruction guide you through all the fundamentals: by the end you'll be able to write your own basic programs in Swift, and understand some of the most important language features like classes and protocols, and hooking up a GUI. Don't be intimidated, you can and will learn Swift!
What are the requirements?
- have their own modern computer running Xcode 6 + / OS X ( the class is structured on Swift 1.2 ); be comfortable installing software on their computer
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 48 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- create their own functions that assign variables of various types
- hook up a basic UI with events
- create their own classes and structs
- cast between different data types
- use the playground and xcode environment for debugging
- implement protocols
What is the target audience?
- savvy computer users with light prior programming experience
- moderately experienced engineers new to Swift
- NOT for advanced engineers
- NOT for those who've already programmed in Swift / know the basics of Swift
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Pm me if you found dead link on my post.I will try to upload again as soon as