5 steps to reading: baby, toddler, preschooler, pre-k.
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 653 MB
Learn how to teach your toddler pre-schooler / pre-k child to read. Give your child a head start.
The first five years matter and last a lifetime. The development of our brain determines who we become and how we behave. By the time a child is three years old, 90% of their brain has developed, and it is now understood that early experiences have a greater influence on development than heredity. Not only that, the literacy skills of a child at age 4 to 5 are a good indication of academic success in primary elementary school.
This course contains the "Read Befe School" reading program - a proven phonics program that has been design to help parents teach their 0 to 6 years olds, to Learn to Read. In this course I provide the tools and knowledge to help you implement fun and creative learning in your home environment, helping you to unlock your infant, toddler pre-k / preschooler's potential in a number of areas.
I designed this course f my own children, who were able both able to read befe they started school. One was reading chapter books independently at age 3, the other was reading simple texts at age 4. Each child is different, and in this course, I help you to teach your child at his her own individual pace.
Each step of the program includes an instructional video, along with a video of parent and child demonstrating fun and engaging activities and learning games. Phonics wksheets, flashcards, educational games and wall charts are included as PDFs. All you need to do is download the PDFs, print them off, and immediately start the activity with your child! These practical literacy activities will help your child develop excellent reading and writing skills, to speak well and be a good listener.
Read Befe School Feature List:
- Covers the topics of letter recognition, phonics, blending, reading sht vowel wds, reading simple sentences
- Instructional videos explaining the how and why
- Practical videos demonstrating me than 30 games and activities designed to implement and reinfce learning
- Printable kids achievement certificates, flashcards, preschool / kindergarten wksheets, educational games and wall charts provided
- Phonemic awareness activities, reading comprehension strategies, teaching strategies
- Fully customisable:the program can be implemented at a pace suitable f each individual child
- Can be started at any age, depending on the individual child's readiness; whether that be 5 months 5 years
- Research based, proven techniques - children as young as 2 can learn to read
If you have a baby, toddler pre-schooler and want to understand what it takes to give children a solid foundation in the first 5 years of life, then this course is f you. If you want to learn how to use fun activities and develop a love of reading and a passion f learning in your child, then this course is f you. You will have lifetime access to this living, evolving course.
So what are you waiting f? Get it now and put your child on the path to reaching his her full potential, in the most imptant years of their development.
Disclaimer: The key message of this course f parents is to include children in everyday, nurturing life, where they are loved, talked with, played with and are well nourished; where they can socialise and exple and are kept safe. The course provides instruction in skill areas which can be applied during the early childhood years. In the course, I provide guidance to parents to check their child's readiness to engage in the activities and monit the child's interest and engagement. Each child learns at their own individual pace. Some children may learn to read at 2, others at 5, and others later. The course is designed to help parents unlock their child's own individual potential. This course does not in any way recommend, intend to recommend, didactic instruction in skill areas that are developmentally inappropriate. It is up to you as a parent, to check your child's willingness and readiness to learn. This course is not tailed to teach children who may have learning difficulties.
What are the requirements?
- Access to a printer (preferably colour). Pen, paper, coloured pencils crayons. Almost everything you need are regular household items, and you will likely already have in your home.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 35 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Encourage the excellent reading and writing skills, speech and listening skills in your baby, toddler preschooler.
- Implement fun and creative learning in your home environment, helping you to unlock your infant, toddler pre-k / preschooler's potential in a number of areas.
What is the target audience?
- This course is f parents (and soon to be parents) of babies, preschoolers and toddlers (0-6). It is presented in a simple, easy to understand fmat and is ideal f parents who want to give their child a head start to their education, in the most imptant, fmative early years.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!
Pm me if you found dead link on my post.I will try to upload again as soon as