English | 2015-09-15 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2.25 hrs | 649 MB
A Practical Training Course That Teaches Real Wld Skills
In this project-based video tutial series, you'll quickly have relevant skills f real-wld applications.
Follow along with our expert instruct in this training course to get:
- Concise, infmative and broadcast-quality training videos delivered to your desktop
- The ability to learn at your own pace with our intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- A quick grasp of even the most complex subjects because they're broken into simple, easy to follow tutial videos
Practical wking files further enhance the learning process and provide a degree of retention that is unmatched by any other fm of tutial, online offline... so you'll know the exact steps f your own projects.
If you wk f a company that develops products of one kind another, you may have wked on a new feature you thought was truly awesome, only to discover later that it was a dismal failure. In this video course, Dan McKinley shares hard lessons that he learned at Etsy about the value of using data to drive product decisions.
Using several real-wld case studies on proposed changes to Etsy's website, Dan demonstrates why using appropriate metrics to evaluate any product idea is crucial in the early stages befe you spend too much time and money on something that may not pan out.
- Determine the type of data you need f analyzing specific product questions
- Priitize product ideas based on several metrics, do the numbers add up?
- Examine case studies on two product ideas: one discarded and one pursued
- Understand the benefit of A/B testing f evaluating product prototypes
- Exple the novelty effect: products that only achieve sht-term effects
- Look at three methods f attempting large strategic moves, based on case studies
- Learn how to win the trust of your community when introducing product changes
Dan McKinley is a web developer who spent seven years at Etsy, beginning in 2007 when it was still a fledgling company. During his tenure, he wked on activity feeds, search, recommendations, experimentation, and analytics. Dan currently wks f Stripe, a company that provides a suite of APIs to help businesses accept online payments.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!