Linux Command Line
English | April 2016 | ISBN: 9780134445533 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 5+ hrs | 2.44 GB
eLearning | Linux | Skill Level: Beginner
The Linux Command Line Interface (CLI) is a powerful tool for users, developers, and administrators. Quick changes to a system with no Graphical Interface such as many servers or some recovery tasks, can be accomplished with command line tools. Repetitive tasks such as file management and local access control changes can be dome more efficiently from the command line than through a point and click interface. Learning to use the Linux CLI also prepares for full automation with scripting tools.
Linux Command Line Complete Video Course introduces common utilities used at the Linux command line. While learning commands for specific tasks, you will obtain greater confidence navigating the Linux filesystem, understand how to locate and edit files, use Bash shell features for efficiency and automation, and be able to use built-in help for further exploration.
About the Instructor
Susan Lauber has over 20 years experience in Information Systems from data analyst to network operating systems support to curriculum design. She currently focuses on training and consulting in just about anything OpenSource and holds all positions in her own company, Lauber System Solutions, Inc. Susan has a Masters in Information Science from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill and is a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) and a Certified Technical Trainer (CTT). She is an independent instructor for both Cloudera, Inc. and Red Hat, Inc. holding an alphabet of certifications in those products including CCAH, CCSHB, RHCA, RHCSS, RHCVA, RHCE, and RHCX. She is also a Fedora Ambassador and contributes to OpenSource projects mostly by way of documentation and QA processes.
What You Will Learn:
- Obtain greater confidence navigating the Linux filesystem.
- Be able to locate and edit files from the Linux command line.
- Use Bash shell features for efficiency and automation.
- Be able to use built in help for further exploration.
Who Should Take This Course
- New users of the Linux command line.
- System administrators with limited command line experience or developers more comfortable with an IDE.
- General System Administration experience, preferably with Linux System Administration experience, but not required.
- An understanding of files versus directories and why access control is important.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!