Getting Ready for Pregnancy
English | 2015 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 128 MB
Guide for having a healthier pregnancy and baby. Learn DOs and DONTs before getting pregnant and having a baby.
Are you planning to have a baby? Are you aiming to have a healthier pregnancy period and have a healthier baby? Do you want to learn DOs and DONTs of pre-pregnancy term?
Then this course is exactly for you!
30 Days FULL REFUND of your money is guaranteed if you will not be satisfied of this course
You will have LIFETIME ACCESS to this course. So, you will be able to re-take this course unlimited times.
There are several steps you should follow before getting pregnant. These include jabs, vaccinations, tests, giving up contraception, exercises, what to eat/drink and what to not eat/drink and even financial planning for the costs of having a baby.
This course describes all pre-pregnancy actions you have to take in detail in the following order.
Getting pregnant in your 30s
Pre-pregnancy health checklist
Pre-pregnancy lifestyle checklist
Giving up contraception
Stopping taking the pill
Getting your body ready for a baby
Getting your life ready for a baby
Risks of Pregnancy After 35 Years Old
Suitable Exercises Before Pregnancy
Want a Boy or Girl?
Getting pregnant in your 40s
Getting pregnant in your 20s
11 changes to make before trying for a baby
Now, enroll in this course to take the first GREAT step for the future of your baby!
What are the requirements?
- Couples decided to have a baby can enroll in this course
- All you need is just a device with internet connectivity (PC, Tablet, Smartphone etc.)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 40 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Learn Pros and Cons of Getting Pregnant in 20s, 30s and 40s
- Have the health checklist before getting pregnant
- Have the lifestyle checklist before getting pregnant
- How to give up contraception
- How to get your body ready for the baby
- How to get your life ready for the baby
- How to exercise before pregnancy
What is the target audience?
- Parents planning to have a baby
- Mothers planning to have a baby
- Fathers planning to have a baby
- Any individual or professional interested in and want to learn more about pre-pregnancy
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!