Introduction to Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 1.5 hrs | 139 MB
eLearning, Business, Project Management | Skill level: Beginner level
Understand the main concepts of Project Management and PMP to be a successful Project Manager.
Even wondered how big companies choose their Project Managers? In this course, you will be introduced to eye-opening concepts of Project Management. This course will help you understand why some projects fail, and why others succeed, and you will be able to identify project management life cycle and processes as well as organizational influences.
This FREE course is a quick introduction to the PMP course, meant to explain the basic concepts of Project Management, starting from defining the main terms used in the field such as: project, program, portfolio, as well as the link to strategic planning.
The course illustrates Project Management Triangle (Scope, Time, and Cost), in addition to the core and supporting knowledge areas a Project Manager should master. It also covers the project life cycle and phases as well as organizational influences on managing projects, including organizational cultures, communications, structures. Furthermore, it gives you an overview of Project Management process groups and interaction forms among them.
Enhance your professional skills, and enjoy learning online!
What are the requirements?
- This is an introductory course, useful for those who would like to be introduced to the basic concepts of Project Management. No prior knowledge is requested.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 25 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Understand what defines a project
- Identify foundational Project Management elements
- Manage project constraints in terms of time, cost, and scope
- Deal with organizational influences on Project Life Cycle
What is the target audience?
- This Project Management training course is meant to be a quick introduction to new project managers as well as those who already have hands-on experience but want to learn more about professional standards and processes adopted by Project Management experts.
- The information presented in this course can be considered a useful introduction to further training in Project Management.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!