Master The Grammar of Any Language
English | 2016 | mp4 | H264 1280x720 | AAC 2 ch | 2 hrs | 565 MB
eLearning, Language, Other | Skill level: Beginner level
Decoding Grammar for Language Learners
If grammar appears to be an insurmountable wall blocking you from language proficiency, this course is for you! Whether you are learning Spanish or Japanese, this course will take you through grammar terminology and simplify difficult concepts, all to bring you one step closer to language fluency.
Important topics include:
- Parts of Speech (The Building Blocks)
- The Case System
- Verb tenses, aspect and mood
- And much more!
There will be quizzes, worksheets and other goodies. Together we'll start at the basic elements of language, and proceed into more difficult concepts such as the case system.
Don't let jargon get in the way of your language learning. Learn to use grammar to your advantage, and accelerate the learning process.
What are the requirements?
- This course is suitable for beginners - no prior knowledge is necessary.
- This course focuses on language learning from the perspective of a native English speaker; as such, some items discussed are more difficult for English speakers than others and are covered in more detail.
- The contents of this course may apply to any language you are learning. However, no one specific language is covered in absolute detail.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 26 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- Identify common grammar terms
- Recognize the function of grammar categories
- Implement grammar-related strategies in language learning
- Feel confident in their ability to learn and apply grammar
What is the target audience?
- This course is for aspiring polyglots, traditional language students, hobby linguists or even professionals learning a language for work.
- If you need help understanding grammar, this is for you.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!