InfiniteSkills - Real World Docker
English | Size: 0.99 GB (1,066,170,610 Bytes)
Feeling uncertain about how to use Docker in the real world? This course will put you at ease. Beginning with single-app deployments and managing a database all the way to building a dynamic architecture with automated service discovery, the course gives examples and code on how to build and deploy your apps in a Docker environment.
To get the most out of the class, learners will need access to the toolsets listed in the bullets below, and have a basic understanding of Docker and basic Docker commands.
* Gain hands-on experience using Docker in a variety of real-world situations
* Learn to deploy a single-service monolithic application with continuous testing deployment
* Review methods for deploying, backing up and restoring a Docker database
* Understand how to build and secure a Docker "swarm" consisting of multiple web servers
* Learn to dynamically route external traffic to Docker containers using automated service discovery
* Required tools: Computer running Linux, OSX 10.8+, or 64-bit ShiChuang 7+
* Required computing infrastructure: Access to AWS, Digital Ocean, or Rackspace
Will Stern is a Docker Captain, IT educator, web developer, software architect and GitHub denizen. He founded LearnCode.academy (190,000 subscribers and 600,000 monthly views), has fifteen years of experience as a developer, and has focused the last 5 years on web DevOps (WebMD, etc.), and currently works for HigherEducation.com.