AngularJS Fundamentals and Practice
MP4 | Video: AVC 1280x720 | Audio: AAC 44KHz 2ch | Duration: 5.5 Hours | Lec: 29 | 920 MB
Genre: eLearning | Language: English
An in-depth project-based introduction to AngularJS concepts with lots of code, examples and a complete application
This course will not only teach you to program using AngularJS but also how to think in AngularJS and how to architect, design and test a modern web application.
This course is divided into 2 parts.
The first part focuses on getting a solid understanding of AngularJS concepts with plenty of wking code examples using Plunkr.
The second half creates a comprehensive Web Application (SPA) using these concepts with special focus on Design, Architecture and testing a modern web app.
This is a project based course with 2 parts spanning 29 videos and over 300 minutes of content.
- An approach of understanding AngularJS concepts
- Follow-up with many live coding examples
- A project that covers various components and aspects of AngularJS
- A video dedicated to unit testing using Karma and Jasmine libraries
- Examples using third part libraries including
- Angular UI Bootstrap
- Bootstrap CSS
- Angular Local Stage library
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!