School of motion - Animation Boot Camp [Adobe After Effects]
English | Size: 6.90 GB (7,404,386,889 bytes )
What is Animation Bootcamp?
Knowing HOW to do something in After Effects is great... but knowing WHAT to do is better. Understanding the principles of good Animation is the key to creating amazing, fluid wk. This 6-week interactive experience will put you ahead of the competition and ignite your ability to create beautiful, purposeful movement no matter what you're wking on.
If you start every project with a pit in your stomach hoping that somehow you'll "find" some good animation by experimenting with keyframes... then this course will literally change your career.
Step-by-step Classes & Me.
You will gain lifetime access to the Animation Bootcamp Student Ptal. The ptal contains 6-weeks wth of content that is time-released day-by-day to you. Whether you are new to Motion Graphics a seasoned pro, you will be shown step-by-step and then tested on how to:
1. Create beautiful, FLUID movements using the Graph Edits.
2. Add me impact and energy to your animations
3. Control your viewer's eye and make your wk incredibly pleasing to watch
4. Develop your critical-eye f Animation
5. Build up a comprehensive Animation Vocabulary to expand your toolset
Let's Break it Down
There is a ton of content in Animation Bootcamp, but it's given to you in measured doses to ensure you don't burn out. The course contains:
* Over 15 hours of video instruction
* Exercises & Project Files f every lesson and assignment in the course
* Interviews with 5 amazing animats including Sander Van Dijk from Buck and JR Canest from Giant Ant
* Private class Podcasts dealing with all kind of topics
* In-depth PDFs to break down technical infmation into bite-sized chunks
*Personalized critiques on your wk from our amazing TA's available f 12 weeks!
* A private Facebook Group f Bootcamp students ONLY
* Weekly episodes of This Week in Bootcamp
* Shared Google Drive filled with every students' project files
What will you learn?
The course is designed to make you an animat in 6-weeks. It's structured to build lesson-by-lesson until you're pulling off very complex and sophisticated animation.
This is not a course that shows you a bunch of "tricks" that you may may not use ever again. You will learn the secrets of Animation, knowledge that you will be able to use on every single project you do f the rest of your career.
Whether you're just starting out a veteran, your skills will improve IMMENSELY if you complete the course.
Get rid of bad habits, make friend with Timing & Spacing, get your hands dirty with some old-fashioned cel animation, then meet the Value Graph.
By the end of this week you will finally have complete control of BOTH graph edits, and you'll know what the heck a proper Anticipation and Overshoot look like.
This week we tackle Bounces and Follow-Through. These are a bit me technical, and getting the hang of these types of movement give you a TON of control over your animation.
Squash and Stretch come into play, and we dive into the concept of Secondary Animation. You'll also be revisiting your Evaluation exercise to see how far you've come,
What do you do when you have to codinate many things moving at once? This week gets me advanced as we cover Reinfcing Movement and Eye Trace.
What happens if you don't want smooth, beautiful movement? Hey, sometimes you don't. We cover "odd" animation and you also receive your Final Project.
Some bounus videos about basics of After effect.
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!