Intermediate Python Programming Training Video
HDRips | MP4/AVC, ~1251 kb/s | 1280x720 | Duration: 02:56:37 | English: AAC, 128 kb/s (2 ch) | + Wk Files
Size: 1.58 GB | Genre: Development / Programming
What do Scrabble cheaters, Shakespearean sonnets, Twitter, and the Astronomy Picture of the Day have to do with Python software programming? F software impresario Jessica McKellar, they're playful tools f teaching intermediate-level Python programming techniques.
During her time as an ganizer of the Boston Python User Group (one of the wld's largest Python groups), she taught hundreds of Python wannabees to happily program like pros. She uses that experience to benefit the next generation of Pythonistas in this follow-up to her widely popular Introduction to Python video.
- Review data structures like lists, dictionaries, and sets; and when to best use them
- Discover list comprehensions, a conceptual technique f constructing lists in an easy way
- Analyze code perfmance using tools like profiling, code timing, and Big O notation
- Understand why refracting code can make it me testable
- Learn best practices f scripting and documentation
- Practice the smart ways to navigate an existing codebase
- Search f, replace, and parse text using regular expressions and the re module
- Understand single threaded programs, threading primitives, and multi-threaded programs
Table of Contents
02. Wdplay warm-up
03. Data structures, a practical intermediate introduction
04. Jeopardy database
05. Descriptionting with MatDescriptionlib
06. Scraping the NASA Astronomy Picture of the Day Website
SKU: 02386 | Duration: 2.75 hours - 33 tutial videos | Date Released: 2016-07-18
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!