ICT DesignHub - Complete Login and Registration System with PHP & MYSQL (2016)
English | Size: 899.32 MB (943,003,944 bytes )
PHP Login and Registration system step by step -> One of the skill-set that is a must have f any PHP web developer is the ability to code a secure registration and login system. This course is designed to equip you with the fundamental skills needed to create a registration and login system using PHP and MYSQL Database.
Additional resources, quizzes, and assignments will be given throughout this step by step PHP Login and Registration system course, to continually test your knowledge.
You will not just learn how to write a login and registration script but how to build and secure a PHP web application piece by piece.
Some Main Features:
1. Account activation by email, using PHPMailer
2. PHP Remember me functionality
3. Secured Passwd hashing with PHP hash algithm
4. PHP Passwd Reset / recovery by email system
5. Protecting Against CSRF Attack with Unique secured PHP Token Generation
6. Custom Functions in PHP (A lot)
7. Change Passwd
8. Deactivate Account
9. PHP Automate Task with Cron Job
10. Constantly update mostly based on genuine request from students
After completing this step by step PHP Login and Registration system course, you would have gained some useful and practical skills that will help you in your goal to become a web developer give you an edge in your current job.
What is the target audience?
This course is f anyone interested in understanding how user authentication wks in PHP
Want to enhance your PHP skill set as a web developer
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!