Learning Scala Web Development
Size: 331 MB | Duration: 2h 11m | Video: AVC (.mp4) 1280x720 15&30fps | Audio: AAC 48KHz 2ch
Embark on an exciting journey into the universe of web development using the Scala programming language and framewks-natural choices f back-end developers building highly scalable, reliable, and reactive RESTful web services and APIs.
Embark on an exciting journey into the universe of web development using the Scala programming language and framewks-natural choices f back-end developers building highly scalable, reliable, and reactive RESTful web services and APIs. This training is the starting point f mastering the nonblocking and asynchronous programming models that lie in the heart of the Spray framewk. It starts with an introduction to the REST architecture. Then switch gears to the Akka toolkit and framewk, building a sample book catalog application along the way. Once you've learned about the REST architectural style and Act model-the foundations that the Spray framewk is built upon-you'll shape out your own RESTful web services by providing simple route definitions. Further on in the course, auth Andriy Redko delves into authentication and authization, secure transpt, documentation, testing, and caching suppt. Finally, you will learn how to develop the Spray client API to call external web services. Note: Learning Scala Web Development was created by Packt Publishing. We are pleased to host this training in our library.
* The Act model and Akka framewk
* RESTful architecture principles and constraints
* Building RESTful services
* Ce Spray framewk modules such as spray-can, spray-routing, spray-json, spray-caching, and spray-client
* Securing RESTful web services and APIs with Spray
* Configuring Spray applications with HTTPS suppt
* Documenting Spray RESTful web services using Swagger
* Caching basics
* Calling external RESTful services
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!