Understanding Intrusion Detection Systems Training Video - Infinite Skills
English | Size: 0.99 GB (1,059,256,402 Bytes)
Understanding Intrusion Detection Systems Training Video
An outsider might be inside your netwk and ready to release attack traffic. A disgruntled employee might be inside your system and ready to delete files. You're a systems netwk admin and it's your job to prevent these types of malicious events.
Where do you begin? A good start is knowing with some certainty that the attackers are even present and a good intrusion detection system will do just that. In this video, security expert Ric Messier explains why intrusion detection systems are necessary, what they do, how they wk, where to find them, and how to implement them. * Understand intrusion detection: Its meaning, its value, and how to implement it
* Master the wkings of host-based and netwk-based intrusion detection systems
* Learn about netwk captures, cryptographic hashes, alerting, incident response, and me
* Gain awareness of anomaly based and signature based intrusion detection systems
* Learn to use open source intrusion detection systems like Snt, Suricata, and Bro
* Understand how to perfm file integrity checks using Tripwire and Samhain
* Review multiple fms of built-into-the-OS IDS systems
I recommends Buy premimum account for High speed+parallel downloads!